IT supply chain and finance team was started in 2005 within L’Oréal; responsible for implementing SAP ERP for L’Oreal USA, capturing key business needs, identify the gaps in the business process comparing the SAP and current business, configure the SAP processes to address the business needs as well as helping produce business-friendly training materials for business user consumption.
The role is primarily business/customer facing with some technical aspects. Candidates must have an aptitude for great customer service and good level of technical understanding and computer literacy.
- Work with SAP IT functional teams (MM/SD/FI/SRM) to streamline remedy tickets reporting across SAP modules.
- Work with SAP IT functional teams/business stakeholders(MM/SD/FI/SRM) to prioritize remedy tickets and create biweekly reports
- Work with development team for developing SAP reports in the order to cash process to address the reporting needs of business
- Must be self-motivated with strong sense of ownership
- An eye for detail and a passion for successful project delivery
- A good level of technical understanding/computer literacy / ability to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly organized, highly accurate and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced project environment and under pressure
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong team player
- Pursuing an MS or Bachelor's degree in Information Systems.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
Preferred Work Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and foster collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Experience using MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Project, MS Visio)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Required)
Project Management concepts (preferred but not required)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.