所在地: Tampa, FL
Job Title: Analyst, Payroll
Division: Corporate Payroll
Location: Tampa, FL
Reports To: Manager, Payroll
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
L'Oréal USA is excited to announce the establishment of a People Services function, based in Tampa, Florida. The People Services function will take on and centralize critical, operational Human Resources work with a goal of increasing collaboration, leveraging shared knowledge, and creating a more consistent employee experience. Come join our dynamic team and help us elevate the employee journey!
What You Will Learn:
Provide customer service excellence to the L’Oréal USA employee population. Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing and compliance including ability to answer employee inquiries with respect to L’Oréal HR, payroll &time policies and practices in a complex large employer multi-state environment.
· Perform quality review of payroll Specialist & Sr Specialist work
· Administer Pay Cycle process (Verify, Calculate &Preview)
· Garnishment order administration
· Interpret internal and external payroll and time & labor laws, policies, and practices to ensure payroll compliance
· Answer incoming calls
· Complete & review payroll calculations for retroactive payroll adjustments, leaves, terminations and other exception processing
· Administer pay cycle batch data input to payroll system for miscellaneous payments and other changes including deduction and tax withholding
· Audit data interfaced from HR system into the payroll system including salary and tax status
· Check, audit, and maintain payroll & timekeeping records in conformance with established standards.
· Complete payroll cycle audit and reconciliation to ensure accurate payroll process
What We Are Looking For:
· HS diploma or equivalent coupled with 5 plus years’ experience in the payroll profession
· Multi-state large employer experience
· Garnishment processing
· Extensive payroll & time system knowledge
· Proficient in MS Office applications specifically excel
· Physical in-office presence
· Flexible work schedule to accommodate employees on the West Coast
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced complex deadline-oriented environment
· You may be expected to travel to Berkeley Heights, NJ up to 20% of your time during the first year of your employment at L'Oréal USA
· Bachelor’s degree
· Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and/or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC)
· ADP Vantage Payroll & Vantage Time Platform experience
What’s In It For You:
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K,Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression(Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building adverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.