Position Title: Analyst. – Product Information Management
Division: PPD Supply Chain – Streetsboro, OH
Department: Information & Control Shared Services
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Reports To: Manager – PIM
This role is responsible for managing and maintaining all material master data, data integrity, data process and information flow. The role requires frequent interactions with Marketing, Finance, Global Brand Supply Chain, Business Supply Management, Customer Service, Technical Packaging, Purchasing, IT and Warehousing and Distribution Teams across PPD and SalonCentric.
- Responsible for core duties of Product Information, including life cycle status management, material cost calculation, pricing maintenance, audit of new materials, monthly deal creation, and hazardous information management, among others
- Plan and direct activities ensuring that timely and accurate master data and pricing information is reflected in SAP, DPM and Elixpedia
- Provide user support for Global Codification system (Elixpedia), Divisional Product Master system (DPM) and SAP transactions to all necessary departments.
- Responsible for creation of training documents and training execution to all DPM users
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly functions pertaining to product master data management for PPD. Responsibility includes working in the Division Product Master system (DPM); Global Codification system (Elixpedia) as well as the Fusion SAP system and its use of the item master data.
- Must ensure data quality via timely execution of activities to allow operations to continue without delay. Will execute validation queries and reports.
- Will assist in system testing and data analysis along with PIM Manager and peers.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant business experience and/or ability to learn new business
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Analytical in nature; data driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Experience in data validation and data cleansing preferred
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.