JOB TITLE: Store Replenishment Analyst
REPORTS TO: Distribution Resource Planning Director
The Store Replenishment Analyst is responsible for managing orders to Stores from SalonCentric DC’s, as well as reviewing system-generated stocking levels. This position is key to helping resolve any stocking issues for stores within their assigned brands. The analyst will collaborate with the marketing teams, supply planning teams, demand planning team, as well as Store Operations in SalonCentric. The role is expected to analyze Store inventory, create solutions to inventory challenges and promote a more efficient launch/promotional strategy within a brand/category.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and review Replenishment Orders for Stores in their assigned group of brands
- Executing rounding strategies for Store orders to ensure proper Case strategies are met
- Review Store inventory positions on a daily basis (units and dollars) to ensure we have accurate stock levels
- Validates brand catalogs within Stores, collaborate with other operational and sales teams to ensure most efficient practices are being met
- Analyze and manage Stores stocking levels on a daily basis; ensure seasonal replenishment strategies are executed
- Serve as resource for stocking questions or concerns for assigned brand within Stores
- Works with the Category Management, Marketing, Demand Planning and Supply Planning teams on proper Store strategies for promotional launches, assortment projects, unproductive inventory management and any specialized promotional event
- Identify fast moving promotional, flow and launch items, collaborate with supply chain and demand planning to ensure stock positions can be sustained
- Assists supply planning teams in working on new Store openings
- Monitors inventory levels on promotions throughout the promotional period to ensure we don’t have too much leftover in Stores
- Monitors and creates reporting for Store OSA, communicating within the teams any potential risks – and works with demand planning/supply planning on creating a solution
- Provide reporting as needed to cross functional partners
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required; SAP and Anaplan experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational ability and time management skills
- Must be willing to occasionally adjust work schedule to meet work demands
- Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.