The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Area Sales Manager in the Consumer Products Division. In this managerial role you will play a crucial role to generate business for the company in your assigned territory. The candidate will have to apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets, be responsible for the successful delivery of services and contribute to the winning of new key customers.
The candidate should have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the FMCG business in similar geography. The location of the job will be Faridabad
The details of the same are given below:
- Ensuring the achievement of Annual Operating Plan in terms of primary and secondary
- Building market strategy to generate higher revenue and locate the gap and opportunity area and getting the plan executed by the team
- Recruiting, managing, and motivating the sales team
- Working cohesively with other functions and collaborating constructively with peers
- Managing channel partners and collaborating with them to ensure healthy ROI
- Planning with the team to execute channel expansion and new town expansion
- Monitoring merchandising standards, planogram, and product visibility in the market with dominance as per company norms
- Forecasting of monthly and quarterly sales of all major brands and SKUs to plan and execute optimum result
- Relationship orientation to manage distributors
- Sales and primary sales objectives
- People management of Business Development Executives (BDEs) - 3 to 5
- Internal - Sales Development Team, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics and Human Resources
- External - Distributors, Retailers and Salesmen
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.