You will be responsible for:
- To lead and drive the responsible doors' team to achieve their business objectives
- Lead and drive the responsible teams to achieve retail target by delivering outstanding customer service.
- Execute Business analysis of the responsible area. Identify business opportunities of different doors and drive for actions to maximize selling opportunity.
- Consolidate customers responses and insights and feedback to brand team members. Initiate actions to drive sales
- Coordinate with retailers on promotions and events
- Guarantee brand image. Monitor each door's quality and merchandising. Suggest any improvements needed to Retail Design team
- Ensure stock level of different axis is sufficient to achieve sales target.
- Recruit Counter Managers and monitor new BA integration.
- Coach, motivate and develop counter/store managers. Take corrective measures to strengthen their performances.
- Maintain responsible doors' budget
- Min 2-5 years of experience in the related fields
- Min having a bachelor degree certificate
- Have a strong entrepreneur ambition and courage
- Good communication skills, strong leadership skills and have a can do attitude is a must