NYX Cosmetics is looking to hire a US Art Production Director to lead our design team in development and execution of our brand strategy. The ideal candidate will have a balance of strategic leadership and planning ability along with strong creative/brand vision. The Art Production Director will demonstrate the ability to execute their vision for the US market through the creative team and lead and manage ongoing team development. They will need to work closely with the Global Creative Director on all aspects of the creative process.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support VP of Marketing in developing and adapting the global brand vision to the US market channels
- Ensure brand consistency across all US owned channels - marketing campaigns, displays, merchandising, retail projects, events and any other creative output
- Provide creative direction to the entire production design team and approve all visual elements
- Partner with Global creative team to make sure all needs of the US business are answered Create materials to articulate the brand to US consumers
- Oversee allocation of work for the design team to ensure efficiently and productivity
- Develop and manage design team talent
- Lead collaboration with CATMAN team on Planograms for current and existing retail accounts
- Develop strategy to activate existing creative provided by the DMI to ensure brand cohesion among retailers
- Work with Sales and Sales Ops to develop creative tools for in-store activations
- Builds joint business development plans.
- Reasons from multiple perspectives, makes decisions.
- Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, promotes team creativity.
- Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance, develops a vision.
- Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty and retail business, understands beauty/skincare landscape and its competitors.
- Shows strong graphic design talent.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10 years’ relevant creative experiences; management experience required
- Exercises good judgment and demonstrates ambition to drive the collaborative creative processes
- Ability to engage and empower team to achieve business goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident; strong work ethic
- Strong leadership and people development skills
- The ability to think independently and act cooperatively
- A proactive and approachable leadership style that contributes to a fun and energizing work environment
- Proven integrity and high ethical standards
- Strong knowledge of customer and beauty industry
- This position required a minimal level of supervision
- Must possess ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines juggling multiple priorities
- The SVP is consulted on issues that have division or company-wide impact prior to final approval
ABOUT NYX COSMETICS
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.