• GL related entries posting like salary/accrual /amortization etc.
• FA module maintenance, new assets creation /inter-co transfer/disposal/depreciation
• Perform inter-co recharge and inter-co AR/AP reconciliation
• Perform monthly closing and all GL accounts reconciliation and follow up on the long time outstanding items
• Work closely with finance team to ensure all the expenses have been booked in the proper period
• Prepare monthly PRC reports for tax filing, ensure accuracy for all related financial statutory reporting relevant to tax authority.
• Have accounting operations to achieve the company polices and standards set down by the Group and the requirements of all local statutory and legal authorities.
• Fully support to the operation of the various departments and thereby insure their maximum contributions to the company goats of growth, profitability and stability
• Catch up on local policies updates, cover to accounting, tax, and SAFE and understand how they impact on current and future business.
• Accounting professional background with strong analytical experience
• 5 + years multi-national company relevant work experience
• Required retail industry experience with experience in manufactory industry is plus
• Can handle multi tasks under complexity environment