所在地: Taipei City
Carry out budgetary control for one or several areas of activity (e.g. marketing costs, development costs, general costs, monitoring promotions, logistical costs, etc.) under the direct supervision of his/her manager.
• Produce monthly reports relating to his/her activity.
• Participate in drafting the plan, budget and trends for his/her area of activity (e.g. drawing up analysis charts, summaries, specific analyses, etc.).
• Undertake all cost analyses in order to detect risks and propose the actions required to maintain budgetary objectives.
• Identify opportunities in order to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, PRI, CSV etc.).
• Implement good Internal Control practices within his/her area of activity.
|1. More than 4 years of financial analyst experience, accounting firm experience would be a plus.|
2. Demonstrates entrepreneurship
3. Able to manage complexity
4. Interacts effectively