L’Oréal is a 26b Euro fast-paced global business in beauty industry. We aim to create a sustainable and developing world not only for the consumers but also for our colleagues. We are convinced that the most important factor contributing to the business is people. That is why we provide learning and care for our employees, respecting the universalization of perspectives, cultures and insights.
If you want to be better, stronger and more, let’s design your path together.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Identify and resolve problems that affect customer service quality and efficiency.
- Assist in developing procedures, policies and standards and ensure every Customer Care task is done correctly, efficiently comply with policies
- Ensure every Customer Care task is done correctly, efficiently comply with policies
- Assist Customer Care Manager to ensure every Customer Care task is done correctly and efficiently
- Build strategic shipment calendar and respect deadlines
- Organize job training to team/new comers to meet departmental objectives
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Deliver Best-in-Class service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Anticipate customer needs and deliver timely response to meet their expectations
- Recommend best practices to meet service level agreements and improve customer satisfaction
Desired Skills & Experience
- University graduated or above, preferable in Logistics, Business or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain order processing and management
- Ability to build business relationship and partnership
- Entrepreneurship, resilience to stress, motivation to be better
- Well organized, independent problem solving and decision making
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must