所在地: Hong Kong - Travel Retail
国/地域: Hong Kong
Sitting under the Corporate Digital Division in our Travel Retail Asia Pacific business, you will be playing a key role in developing digital platforms and digital innovation to enhance global shoppers experience.
You will work closely with our brands and business intelligence teams to establish digital best practices.
This is the perfect role for you to mark your stamp in our fastest growing Travel Retail APAC business!
What will you do?
· Build digital content playbook
Ø Drive content strategy recommendations that is complementary to each brands’ global direction
Ø Evaluate current status of both owned and earned digital platforms and perform gap analysis to provide recommendations for future initiatives
Ø Build best practices of best content per product category, per event category, per platform to drive usage in O2O strategy
· Develop Social platforms and Influencers strategies
Ø Asses current social platforms mapping and Travel Retail APAC footprint
Ø Identify and strategize future touchpoint opportunities (new apps and platforms)
Ø Build best practices of influencers marketing
· Digital innovations and community
Ø Perform Travel Retail market competitor analysis, earned media value impacts, ROI per campaign etc.
Ø Identify O2O digital innovations within industry to pioneer new initiatives
Ø Build L’Oreal innovations vendor networks; finding strategic partnerships
Ø Organize internal digital community to promote sharing and identify gaps
Who are we looking for?
· Degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce Management or related disciplines
· About 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in digital marketing; strong understanding of China market/Chinese consumers is a plus
· Passionate in digital trends, has a curious mind and be a calculated risk taker
· Strong ability to drive projects with great business acumen
· Fluent in English and Chinese