- Work with digital agency for planning and optimizing media performance of Ecommerce and related Digital campaigns.
- Work with ecommerce team and ecommerce platforms to develop media & activity plan, tracking performance and daily optimization.
- Plan and implement strategies of digital marketing and social media (paid & organic), mobile marketing and owned online channels.
- Develop and optimize of performance channels (GG, FB, Pure-player platforms and Affiliate) to keep KPI (Online Sales, Lead, Awareness…).
- Liaise with CDO team to further develop, follow golden rules of media and global standards.
- Supervise media agency biddable booking operation and others.
- Analyze performance & build recommendation on regular basis.
- Maintain monthly reports on digital marketing portfolio, allocate budgets to different channel and assess performance with.
2/ ANALYSIS & REPORT CONSOLIDATION
- Monitor, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) including content, media, website, app, search
- Consolidate, analyze and evaluate digital investment for the whole division together with brand teams.
- Review digital reports monthly and quarterly to give recommendations to brand teams and ecommerce activities.
3/ EXPLORE NEW INNOVATION RELATED TO BEAUTY INDUSTRY
- Work with media agency to identify opportunities for improvement and development by analyzing industry trend, together with brand teams to implement pre & post campaign performance evaluation.
- Evaluate emerging technologies/innovation and provide recommendations for adaptation where appropriate.
- Support other channels to provide digital solutions and activities for online sales and awareness where applicable.
4/ BUSINESS PARTNER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders inside the Company (marketing, sales and Education), digital ecosystem and media partners.
Most important qualifications, background and experience:
- At least 2 Year experience in Media Agency with Senior planner/Digital Manager position or same position at Beauty/FMCG clients.
- Understanding of digital marketing with strong analytical skills and data-driven, critical thinking.
- Willing to Test & Learn with growth mind-set.
- Good understanding, sensitivity towards key trends in the beauty industry.
- Ecom knowledge on LZD/SHP/Tiki/Socom is a plus score.
- Understanding Biddable platforms such as Facebook, Google is recommended.