As HR Business Partner Retail you will be managing the HR key activities of a scale of Retail population within Consumer Products Division in China.
- Manage HC budget & trend, follow-up on the labor cost budget in cooperation with the C&B team and key stakeholders;
- Work with recruitment team to manage and optimize recruitment process and resource;
- Play a key role in animating the people performance review mechanism, leveraging L’Oréal’s tools and guidelines;
- Coordinate the annual salary review mechanism and process, ensure the competiveness of pay positioning;
- Monitor the incentive system, ensure its effectiveness and manage related KPIs as well as bonus pay-out;
- Collect and summarize data and carry out reports on performance indicators, workforce monitoring, payroll, budget monitoring, etc.;
- Coordinate the operational flow between the C&B team, business stakeholders and agencies;
- Ensure legal security at both individual and collective levels, as well as compliance with HR processes and practices, according to applicable legal provisions;
- Strengthen and promote L’Oréal's image, as well as its diversity, by ensuring respect for the Group's values and code of ethics;
- Respond to mandatory inquiries, and to internal and external checks and audits.