ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Community Management (GA) L’Oréal LUXE
Division: L’OREAL Luxe
Location: NY, 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
Reports To: Brand Engagement Lead, Designer Brand Fragrances, L’Oréal LUXE
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 14 highly aspirational and multi-expert luxury such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, KIEHL’S, URBAN DECAY, IT COSMETICS and YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE as well as lifestyle and couture brands such as RALPH LAUREN, MAISSON MARGIELA, AZZARO, VALENTINO, PRADA, VIKTOR & ROLF AND MUGLER.
What You Will Do:
The Community Assistant Manager - a creator content expert - will be the hands-on keyboard expert engaging with the brand community via comments/posts (DM and on platform) for the brands’ social media channels and earned creator content to develop deeper relationships and grow the brand community. This candidate will hone the voice of the brand to ensure all community interactions are on message with the proper elevated tone of voice required by the brands in the L’Oréal LUXE portfolio. This person will work in collaboration with brand teams (marketing, social, CRM, ecomm, etc.) to bring engaged community members deeper into the brand and create brand love across channels.
Job Duties and Accountabilities
· Utilize social monitoring platforms – including Traackr and Sprinklr - to identify new and organic creators (VIP – Nano) to bring into A&I programming
· Support A&I team taking leadership over administrative roles that support the team in influencer, social, eventing and pr related activity critical to push forward brand process. Including but not limited to MyMarket, PO, Traackr management and secondary agency management
· Actively monitor and assess communication and engagement with paid and earned influencer content across core social platforms with a focus on Meta and TikTok to identify opportunities and help support global team in approval of community management frame
· Bring professional poise to in person eventing and support the team in event management, activation, and on site needs which support overall activations and social content delivered by talent and to owned channels
· As approved and validated within global frame, actively engage & monitor communication with influencers that mention the brand via core social media channels - IG/FB, TikTok, Pinterest, etc. (via DM and in feed)
· As approved and validated within global frame, actively monitor and engage – where appropriate – with earned influencer content to further build partnerships with influential talent
· Monitor & report on community health and influencer metrics, and contribute to weekly reports showcasing performance of priority social channels by influencers
· Create community within the LUXE field team by providing content calendar guidelines and actively monitor engagement by and with the field team
· Identify and maximize social media listening and analytics tools for variety of projects including monthly summaries, launch reports, content deep dives, competitive benchmarking
· Actively participate in weekly/monthly real time optimization calls with the LUXE Division community management lead
· Analyze and report social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings
· Regularly track, analyze, and report on trends within the social space as well as the performance of campaigns, content, and overall sentiment analysis and share with the team to activate
Key Challenges, Issues and Complexity
This individual is observant, clever, and can multitask effectively. They have something additive to say that is going to get people to click the "like" button, on social platforms and in real life. This individual is closely in-tune with the overall social conversation, and can quickly identify trends, and engagement opportunities for the brands to take part.
The individual must possess the ability to pivot quickly as this function is in constant evolution and the landscape is changing by the minute. This person must bring a collaborative mentality to the Advocacy & Influence space with a mindset of team success in all activations throughout the organization.
This individual is excited to grow within the A&I community and bring value to the team as needed. They can look at data and find learnings, but they have the personality to interact with high level talent and internal stakeholders to ensure a luxury experience with the brand at every point of connection.
This individual has strong time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, often-changing environment. This individual is also a proactive problem-solver, with the ability to anticipate obstacles and quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas.
What We Are Looking For:
· College Degree
· 3+ years of experience in Influencer Marketing, Community Management and Social Media
· Passion for beauty, trends, social media, and storytelling
· Luxury and/or beauty experience preferred
· A natural relationship builder with the ability to work well with a network
· Experience in community building and influencer campaign management
· Strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
· Must demonstrate flawless attention to details, be a team player, multi-tasker, creative thinker
· Proven writing skills (technical and creative)
· Strong analytic skills in assessing ROI for impact of efforts
This individual is excited to dig into the data and identify learnings and insights that will help the greater team develop new content formats and ways of reaching audiences.
· Advanced Degrees
· Relevant Industry Certifications
What’s In It For You:
· Salary Range: $81,300- $113,000
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.