所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Manager/Assistant Manager, DTC Ecommerce Site Testing & Optimization
Function: Direct-to-Consumer Organization
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: L’Oreal Luxe
Supervisor Title: Director, Testing & Optimization
Location: New York
Section 2: Job Summary
The role of the the Manager/Assistant Manager, DTC Ecommerce Site Testing & Optimization will be to optimize our collection of LUXE DTC ecommerce sites for conversion and improved UX. This strategic position is part of a Divisional Center of Excellence supporting the Brand DTC teams. This role will also support the Director, eCommerce Testing & Optimization in leading the strategy for optimizing our Brands’ consumer journeys through our our quick-growing eCommerce channel.
As a member of the LUXE DTC Testing & Optimization Team, this person will serve as the product owner and hands-on keyboard support for on-site testing and experimentation, working to uncover insights through UX analytics and aligning with the brand teams to prioritize optimization opportunities. They will also work closely with Brand marketing, media and site development teams, as well as any third-party vendors or partners.
This person must be a consumer-centric, curious self-starter who has the ability to work well independently and in a team setting. This person should also have strong communication skills and understand how to prioritize digital projects across multiple stakeholders efficiently.
Through the use of testing and other data-driven insights, this person will help our brands create “best-in-class” strategies that can be used on their websites. This individual serves as a key subject matter expert regarding website testing & optimization and direct-to-consumer performance, including providing brands with industry standards for layouts and site merchandising. This is an “outside the box” thinker that is constantly looking for new ways to improve our digital channels.
This role drives collaboration to execute on the following key deliverables:
Section 3: Requirements
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
This role will require strong time and team management skills to maintain the quality of both our internal and external deliverables. The Manager/Assistant Manager will maintain constant collaboration with Brand eCommerce, Marketing & Media teams to support their product animations and launches. Sound decision-making and interpersonal skills are a necessity. This role will require intermittent supervision.
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of strategy. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in an office environment
Section 6: Financial Scope:
$500m+ growing direct to consumer eCommerce business.
Section 7: Required Competencies
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.