Asst Mgr – Education, MIZANI/Pureology
Job Title: Asst Mgr - Education
Supervisor Title: AVP of Education
Location: New York, NY
This role performs advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties. Responsibilities include support to the AVP of Education for Mizani and Pureology. Including, but not limited to: calendar management, presentation creation, scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, monitoring phone and other special projects as assigned by manager. Responsibilities will include managing and maintaining our new digital education platform, providing support to the teams reporting directly to manager in terms of meeting and presentation preparation, payment of invoices, and management of projects. In this role, you will need to have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life, while maintaining a result-driven approach. The incumbent must have a strong willingness to learn new technologies and platforms.
- Previous administrative/office experience a plus.
- Digital know-how-will need to learn GOMO
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- Proficient using Windows, Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word), Internet applications, and e-mail.
- Attention to detail & follow up, ability to multi-task.
- Strategic thinker.
- Positive "can do" attitude.
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Day to day and long-term calendar management including managing outlook invites, selecting and confirming conference rooms, making calendar changes as necessary
- Update TEAMS folders in EDU
- Coordination of all travel arrangements for AVP
- Preparation of expense reports
- Artist booking and timesheet payouts
- Manage and respond to MIZANI Education emails
ASST MGR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Create and manage purchase orders for all Education including Global and US. Work with finance to manage POs and update as necessary, keep team updated on opportunities for savings in existing POs, attend REC meetings with finance, ensure policy compliances and timely payment to vendors, perform quarterly and year end reconciliation with finance and A/P teams.
- Input M-43 orders for all Education events, classes and product closets
- To update and maintain the MIZANI/Pure Access channels with content
- To create new learning plans in GOMO and other digital platforms for ACCESS and other digital platforms using branded content
- Organize all competitive information in an easy to use system, create a process to update key competitive decks and files to include competitive digital and educational content
- Be present on Education meetings when possible, take extensive notes and distribute to all involved
- Event and Training logistical support-meeting planning
- Sephora support-for both Pure and MIZANI-setting up meetings, updating EDU portal, liaison for the MIZANI/Pure Sephora Squad
- MIZANI Texpert Academy bookings/confirmations/payments/communication
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Licensed Cosmetologist, preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.