The HR Generalist is responsible for managing select HR initiatives and working with functional groups to help attract, recruit, develop, train, motivate and engage people while aligning with the overall business strategy.
- Employee Relations: Provide Human Resources Business Partner support for specific departments within the Manufacturing facility to include coaching, progressive discipline and interpretation of Human Resource policies.
- HR Policy Administration and development: Administers and communicates various human resources programs for all plant personnel in alignment with overall business goals and objectives, working with both local and corporate human resources teams.
- Recruitment: Talent acquisition activities to support the facility, which include staffing both hourly and exempt. Also, participate in campus recruiting activities to support a robust internship program.
- Onboarding: Drive, coordinate and assist the onboarding of new employees
- Site Communication: Drive all site communication to include HR and general topics
- Organizational Effectiveness: Support line management with employee engagement activities and generate an overall positive work environment
- HR Projects: Take on additional projects as deemed necessary
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Three (3) years Human Resources experience
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Also, experience with HRIS systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, demonstrated creative problem solving skills, proven ability to develop and maintain good working relationships, good time management skills, excellent judgment and strong customer focus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Human Resources support in a Manufacturing or Distribution Center environment preferred
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
Human Resources Competences:
- Operational Master – Delivers a service of excellence
- People Champion – Builds a diverse team of champions
- Change Agent – Anticipates and facilitates change
- Strategic Business Driver – Transforms business challenges into HR Strategy
- Innovator – Invent life changing beauty experiences
- Strategist – Shape the future and make the way
- Entrepreneur – Run it as your own business
- Integrator – Foster co-operation for agility
- People Developer – Grow people to grow business
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.