Assistant Manager – Marketing & Social Media
L’Oreal Professional Products division is searching for a creative and social savvy marketer to lead social media strategy and marketing operations for LEVEL Loyalty Rewards, the division’s multi-brand Loyalty Program. The Assistant Manager – Marketing & Social Media will contribute to the strategic direction of LEVEL and PPD Brands, striving to drive business and member acquisition through social and content marketing. The expectation is that this individual will own the social & content strategy for LEVEL Loyalty Rewards social channels, as well as lead LEVEL marketing operations. Below is the job summary and expectations.
LEVEL Social & Content Strategy
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Oversees expression of PPD brands and vendor partners on LEVEL social channels
- Driver of all social content including Facebook lives, Instagram lives, Brand takeovers, trade show social content capture, etc.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Consistent alignment with brand marketing leads and collaboration across functional teams including SC store & street
- Own paid media strategy and execution
LEVEL Program Operations:
- Responsible for the set-up and execution of LEVEL and brand promotions
- Work closely with the production team to source and execute all print marketing, direct mail, sample boxes, etc.
- Partner with store marketing teams to plan and execute store promotions and own strategy for LEVEL signage and marketing opportunities in stores.
- Responsible for coordinating efforts for all shows & events.
- Bachelor’s degree required, BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations a plus
- Strong understanding and interest in digital and communication industry
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs)
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Detail-oriented; ability to work on complex digital projects with multiple touch-points and integrations
- Must be analytical but also creative
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker. Strong time management and
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational Understands channel best practices, key growth drivers, and competitive levers.
Judgment and Decision Making
- Strong presentation skills required. Excellent teamwork skills required. This person needs to be a facilitator and collaborator with ability to work in fast-paced environment. Candidate should have the ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines. They must possess excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Challenges the status quo and strives for excellence in execution
- Innovates beyond the product
- Seizes what is just starting and opens new ventures
- Builds a shared vision and strategic frame
- Creates strategic scenarios for growth
- Leads transformation by aligning organization and human capabilities
- Demonstrates sound-judgement in decision-making
- Takes accountability with courage and transparency
- Builds and manages a consumer/customer centric organization
- Gives space for initiatives and enables teams to take risks
- Delivers with integrity both sustainable and short-term results
- Fosters a climate of trust and constructive confrontation
- Develops collective performance of the team
- Enhances transversal co-operation
- Actively networks for effective stakeholder management
- Treats all individuals in a respectful and consistent manner
- Leverages diversity
- Stimulates learning
- Empowers and develops individuals to contribute to their best
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.