As the L’Oreal PPC / Search Platform Assistant Manager Billing Lead you will assist in managing the workflow associated with ensuring timely payment and budget management specific to Google Search Ads as well as Bing Ads.
What your day will look like:
· Oversee billing workflow for Google Ads / Bing Ads / SA360 for all divisions and provide support where needed
· Support day-to-day billing workflow, ensuring all invoices/POs are in order and all expenses are properly paid and reconciled
· Create Excel workbooks to help organize account information for all brands
· Partner with brand search and media leads on ensuring updated budgets are input into all necessary systems
· Work with the Google Success team on ensuring billing best practices are followed
· Take ownership of deliverables, manage campaigns independently, and effectively prioritize to deliver strong results
· Regularly assess current processes and provide solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
· Demonstrate problem solving ability
· Escalate and provide solutions for client difficulties appropriately
What you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 2-3 years relevant experience required
· Finance background preferred but not required
· Desired in-console experience with mobile advertising and/or paid digital media, preferably in an agency environment
· Experience with SAP, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Contacts
· Experience working with Accounts Payable teams
· Strong competency in Excel including vLookup & Pivot Tables
· Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
· Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills and impeccable attention to detail.
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.