The Programmatic Specialist will be responsible for ongoing analysis, reporting and tracking across all of L’Oreal’s programmatic activity. Within this role, you will need to understand the technical underpinnings of automated buying, audience buying and DSPs in order to provide total portfolio insights for all brands within the organization. This specialist will manage and ensure accuracy of internal data sources as well as third-party vendors/data streams, highlight observations and business context in order to deliver strategic insights or recommendations.
- Develop, lead and execute deep dive quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights
- Identify media metrics and top line benchmarks across all programmatic activity to be reported out on a quarterly basis to the larger team
- Create reporting dashboards and identify trends/issues within data sets to provide recommendations that will influence business decisions/investments
- Provide analytical support for ad-hoc analyses that can generate valuable insights and improve performance
- Assist in the evaluation in new tools, opportunities or enhancements for integration efforts to increase the value of programmatic
- Automating and standardizing any manual, time-consuming deliverables or processes to improve efficiency
- Manages budget trackers and pacing to ensure all commitments are being met across core partners
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables that meet expectations while balancing business needs with the appropriate level of analytical rigor
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years analytics experience
- Basic understanding of media buying-related technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd party ad servers and exchanges
- Strong interest in building reports and summarize data in meaningful way
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives, react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines
- Strong communicator with demonstrated experience translating analytics findings into insights and influencing stakeholders to drive action / optimize performance
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Team player who is results-oriented and has the ability to build relationships
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.