L'Oreal - Area Sales Manager - Consumer Products Division
- We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Assistant Manager - Sales for our Consumer Product Division.
- This is a managerial role where one has to apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets, be responsible for the successful delivery of services and also contribute to the winning of new key customers.
- The candidate should have 2 - 4 years of relevant experience. The location of the job will be in Vijayawada and will require handling both General trade & Modern trade .
- Candidates from FMCG or companies catering to beauty industry will be given advantage. The details of the job are given below:
Job Responsibilities :
- You will have to ensure the achievement of Annual Operating Plan in terms of primary and secondary
- You will be responsible for building market strategy to generate higher revenue and locate the gap and opportunity area and getting the plan executed by the team
- You will be expected to recruit, manage, and motivate the sales team
- You will be working cohesively with other functions and collaborating constructively with peers
- You will be managing channel partners and collaborating with them to ensure healthy ROI
- You will be responsible for planning and executing channel and new-town expansion and new town expansion along with your team
- You will have to monitor merchandising standards, planogram, and product visibility in the market with dominance as per company norms
- You will be expected to carry out monthly and quarterly forecasting of all major brands and SKUs to plan and execute optimum result
- You will also be handling sales through distributors to MT retail accounts, direct cash and carry accounts, independent self-service stores for allocated area.
- You will be ensuring 100% fill rates to MT accounts by managing stocks at distributors and right forecasting.
- You will Handle Trade Activation for MT Accounts for Merchandising Activities like new launches, Visibility and Promotions conducted at the account level.
Key Deliverables :
- Achieving sales targets
- Train and retain talent - BDEs
- Expanding into new geographies/Business Development
Technical Skillsets :
- Sensitivity to Beauty
- Relationship orientation to manage distributors
- Sales and primary sales objectives
Key Competencies :
- Experience in the FMCG industry in general trade/modern trade
Team Size :
- People management of Business Development Executives (BDEs) - 3 to 4
- MBA from Tier 1 & Tier 2 institutes
Key Relationships :
- Internal: Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Controller, KAMs
- External: Distributors, Retailers, MT Chains