Assistant Manager - eCommerce Operations (Consumer Products Division)
The ecommerce Content Assistant Manager is responsible for day-to-day management, coordination, execution and post-performance reporting of ecommerce content to ensure best in class digital shelf execution supporting CPD brands (L’Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Gariner, essie & Carol’s Daughter). This individual will execute content playbooks which communicate best practices as the center of excellence, showcasing trends and opportunities on retailer sites and motivate a test & learn environment ensuring content remains relevant to drive sales. This includes overseeing eretailer content catalog health, troubleshooting issues, audits and reporting actionable findings to ensure consistency within the brand voice and guidelines across all channels.
This individual works across the broader digital toolkit (including Kwikee, Webcollage, Clavis, Profitero, Amazon Vendor Central, Domo, POS reporting and PIM/DAM) supporting all cross functional teams through training, education and reporting. The ecommerce content assistant manager adapts and enforce processes supporting efficiency and execution to improve speed to market while driving conversion and sales.
This individual must be a self-motivated team player with the ability to work across cross function teams. Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills. Must possess ability to successfully balance multiple projects with timelines and scope.
Bachelors Degree required
1-3 years of business experience in ecommerce a plus but not necessary.
- Coordinate & Implement retailer content needs, creative requirements and technical requirements within required timelines to successfully publish new item content.
- Manage content syndication tool (EDS) requests for added reports, on boarding of new accounts and all user training.
- Execute A+ content requirements and account specific execution to ensure content is optimized for all products (new and legacy).
- Execute, distribute & communicate content playbooks (copy, images, A+) across CPD E-Commerce Organization ensuring all retailer/industry requirements are being achieved.
- Manage & maintain search central database to drive search ranking across top ecommerce accounts.
- Commercialize, maintain integrity and expand functionality of digital toolkit across eNAMs and eShoppers.
- Manage Clavis data integrity impacting Digital Shelf KPI’s.
- Mange reporting templates for cross functional teams to drive actionable insights/changes to our content strategy.
- Inform team on competitive best practices, launches, activations and emerging trends online.
- Leverage all digital tools to drive insights and reporting to evaluate content performance.
- Develop & present subject matter materials to internal and external partners, including Retailer teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.