L’Oréal is a 26b Euro fast-paced global business in the beauty industry. We aim to create a sustainable and developing world not only for the consumers but also for our colleagues. We are convinced that the most important factor contributing to the business is people. That is why we provide learning and care for our employees, respecting the universalization of perspectives, cultures and insights.
If you want to be better, stronger and more, let’s design your path together.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Monitor the turnover of the month & landing period
- Communicate daily to sales and finance
- Manage customer catalog with a daily turnover report
- Analyze risk and devise an action plan to meet monthly sales target
- Collaborate with Customer Care, Planning and Finance team
- Assist in daily order processing and resolve any difficulty
Desired Skills & Experience
- University graduated or above, preferably in Logistics, Business or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain order processing and management
- Ability to build business relationship and partnership
- Entrepreneurship, resilience to stress, motivation to be better
- Well organized, independent problem solving and decision making
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must