所在地: Shanghai - Shanghai
- Plan, develop, design and manage social interactions across Brands digital channels to increase brand exposure and strengthen brand image.
- Define and Enhance the Brand Social presence in accordance with the Brand’s image
- select the best platforms for social media presence, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Line, Forums, Blogs etc.
‒ In collaboration with Marketing, assist with the creation and presentation of Social Media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns based on customer social media analytical data
‒ Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal and external stakeholders
- Interact with consumers in social media channels using social media management software and related tools, including forums
- Trigger conversations on social media channels with daily, weekly content planning.
‒ Participate in the development of real-time marketing content based on monitoring social media, flagging opportunities,and formulating plans with internal and external stakeholders
‒ Work cross-functionally to develop appropriate content, if required
‒ Manage the Social and Community component of digital marketing campaigns
‒ Produce social media listening and engagement reports
‒ Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, operational reports that lead to optimization and efficiency in performance
‒ Analyze and report on social community trending (pre and post) promotional launches to key internal stakeholders to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
CORE KPIs :
CORE Skills & Experience: