所在地: Newport Beach, CA
国/地域: United States
Assistant Manager Ecommerce
Urban Decay, Newport Beach CA
The Assistant Manager/Manager of Discoverability & Conversion will work closely with the marketing and digital teams to maximize Discoverability, Search + Onsite Conversion metrics across all Urban Decay channels, with a heavy focus on UrbanDecay.com & Amazon.com.
In addition to leading our brand Search strategy, this individual will own the vision and execution of our post-click conversion funnel, focused on the post-click experience of paid and organic traffic across our channels.
Key job scopes are as follows:
- SEO, including onsite search + Content Strategy (all online channels)
- Paid Search, Branded & Non-Branded/Generic (Google, Amazon, Pinterest)
- PDP Hygiene + Testing (all online channels)
- Onsite Conversion Rate Optimization (UrbanDecay.com + Amazon)
This person is highly analytical yet creatively minded and able to create data-driven marketing strategies. They will work cross-functionally alongside internal teams, L’Oreal Luxe division partners, and external vendors as applicable to both support brand initiatives and drive SEO traffic & revenue, managing projects from conception through execution, and measure results after implementation.
They will work closely with the Digital team for all onsite marketing initiatives, and with the Luxe Division on A/B testing, identifying areas of opportunity, proposing hypotheses, and providing insights to optimize new customer growth and retention.
Work with channel teams and growth marketing manager to develop appropriate KPIs across each funnel segment (CAC, CPL, ROAS, Cart Adds, etc) to optimize for acquisition channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social, Influencer Marketing, etc.
Partner with channel managers to identify friction points in their respective conversion funnels and ensure each channel’s conversion funnel is continually optimized.
Develop a strong and collaborative relationship with Urban Decay development, merchandising, and creative team members and work with them to develop and inform best in class landing pages, product pages and conversion funnels.
BS/BA degree required
· 2- 3 years’ experience, preferably with foundational background in SEO
· Must be able to coordinate and communicate across larger and cross-functional teams
· Entrepreneurially spirited and intellectually curious; strong work ethic and customer-driven mindset
· Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability and project management
· Analytical and data-driven, but operating with a creative lens (whether via content or data interpretation)
· Meticulous attention to detail, deadline oriented & works well under pressure
· Flexibility and adaptability in an evolving business environment
· Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build successful relationships within a team and cross-functionally
· Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users
· Ability to effectively present information to an individual or group, both written and verbally
· Knowledge of ecommerce UX best practices
Lead SEO keyword research to define opportunities for optimizing existing
content and creating new content to increase organic share of voice. Identify
competitor techniques and benchmark performance against competitors across
their own ecommerce, eretail and pure play channels. Translate objectives into
clear and actionable work plans, working closely with creative and development
teams to manage the timely coordination of all initiatives and efforts.
· Ability to juggle multiple projects, and work within strict deadlines.
· Working knowledge of enterprise SEO tools such as Brightedge and experience with keyword research
· Working knowledge of Google Analytics
· Experience working with Demandware / Salesforce Commerce Cloud ecommerce platform a plus
-Lead onsite content optimization strategy for the post-click conversion funnel on UrbanDecay.com & Amazon.com