所在地: Newport Beach, CA
国/地域: United States
Assistant Manager/Manager, Growth Marketing
Urban Decay, Newport Beach, CA
The Assistant Manager/Manager of Growth Marketing will work closely with the marketing and digital teams to maximize Product Awareness & Consideration across all touchpoints of the customer journey, with a focus on customer acquisition. This individual will own the vision and execution of our go-to-market strategy across the top- and mid-funnel experience, driving paid media, sampling, and other trade marketing activities to our retailer e-commerce channels and UrbanDecay.com.
Key job scope:
- Responsible for developing and executing go-to-market strategy for the Urban Decay across paid media and influencer marketing activities, alongside Brand Activation Director
- Influence, manage, and execute content marketing strategy across consumer touchpoints to fuel product awareness and consideration, driving to our various ecommerce channels
- Develop channel-specific KPIs that will allow Urban Decay to effectively fuel growth of the business, leveraging the strength of each channel
- Develop and execute a testing roadmap across all platforms, content/ad types, audiences & tactics throughout the paid social funnel
- Work closely with Key Account Directors on product support strategies and retailer activities (e-mail, onsite, sampling, paid media, marketing campaign participation), including retailer paid media strategy
-Analyze and report on performance of go-to-market activations across touchpoints, using data to inform future strategy.
This individual will create a strong and collaborative relationship with Urban Decay sales, product marketing, and creative team members, alongside agency and vendor partners as applicable, working with them to develop and inform best in class go-to-market + content strategies, and holistic reporting.
BS/BA degree required
· 2- 3 years’ experience, preferably with foundational background in SEO
· Must be able to coordinate and communicate across larger and cross-functional teams
· Entrepreneurially spirited and intellectually curious; strong work ethic and a highly customer-driven mindset
· Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability and project management
· Analytical and data-driven, but operating with a creative lens (whether via content or data interpretation)
· Meticulous attention to detail, deadline oriented & works well under pressure