所在地: Newport Beach, CA
国/地域: United States
The role of D2C Sales Planner will be Urban Decay’s primary owner & key collaborator for all processes involving sales planning, merchandise planning, forecasting, and inventory management for the .COM business. The sales planner supports the brand’s sell-in process with commercialization. This individual will be the subject matter expert on the brand’s seasonality for sales, the supply chain processes, prior brand promotionality, product launches in order to help foresee & manage future opportunities. This role must partner cross-functionally with the brand’s direct-to-consumer leadership, the site merchant, the marketing teams, the Luxe Accelerator organization, and the product management teams to ensure that the brand’s vision is brought to life and the consumer’s needs are met.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
· Creative problem solver with the ability to prioritize initiatives and anticipate business needs
· Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
· Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data into actionable insights and optimizations
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically, innovatively, and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
· Proven ability to influence others
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with attention to detail.
· Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
· Strong time management and prioritization skills
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of improving how we meet the needs of our consumer.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.