JOB TITLE: Assistant Manager, Sales and Education PO Management
DEPARTMENT: American Brand Shared Shows & Events, Sales Teams
TITLE OF IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: VP of Shows & Events
The Assistant Manager is responsible for tracking the budget items for all vendors used by the Shared Shows & Events Team & Shared Sales Teams. This position is seen as the go to in managing and tracking the follow up on all PO’s to ensure vendors are paid, place & track shop orders and overall budget balances. They will work with the shared teams to find efficiencies of the PO process as one PO may cover multi brands, have a strong understanding of all L’Oreal policies & systems. This person will work with finance and the brands to reconcile the monthly trend, setting up new vendors & support in training the two annual temps.
This position works closely with the American Brands Shows & Events Team along with external vendors & finance team to ensure all budget items are recorded correctly.
- Prepare, summarize, and analyze budget information for the AB Shared Show & Events & Sales Team spend reporting on a bi-weekly basis
- Examine events calendar & overall sales budgets, work closely with the team to allocate budget funds and open PO’s on time and reconcile immediately.
- Manage & track all PO’s including open & close, goods receipt and reversals
- Submit all Shop Orders including follow up with warehouse for shipping details, communicate shipping issues and work with teams to find a resolution.
- Reconcile corporate meeting card statements on a weekly basis & ensure compliance with corporate guidelines
- Gather all paperwork & submit New Vendor paperwork for approval.
- Analyze invoices and receipts for proper submission to Accounts Payable and Finance
- Serve as initial point of contact for external vendors regarding payment inquiries
- Set up follow up meetings Microsoft Outlook and invite attendees
- Understand current systems and L’Oreal corporate guidelines and be the trainer to PT temps & others.
- 3+ years experience in operational or finance reconciliation role.
- Self-motivated team player and the ability to work with many different teams at various levels.
- Ability to use common sense, strong communication skills both written & verbal, problem-solving and willing to take initiative.
- Strong organizational skills, must be able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and maintain composure under pressure and high stress situations.
- Quantitative and analytic skills are needed to formulate and follow budgets.
- Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft applications, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high aptitude for customer service.
- Must have a professional attitude, function well in a team environment and under pressure.
- Commitment to personal development and continuous learning.
- Passion for Beauty &/ or professional products division
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.