Your responsibilities mainly:
- Define a retailer / customer strategy.
- Develop, monitor and manage a retailer/customer account portfolio.
- Create an annual business plan taking into account the growth levers to achieve objectives and brand profitability within the account.
- Lead or participate in annual negotiations, working closely with other account partners. Establish a partnership and a solid relationship with the account.
- Establish and implement the plan, including trade/events/merchandising/training. Measure the return on investment of actions and events. Responsibility for the development of the account, including e-retail.
- Are experienced salesperson with track record;
- Possess good communication and negotiation personality traits;
- Have strategic approach to short and long term actions and planning;
- Carry category B driving license;
- Are fluent in Latvian and English.
Opportunities at L’Oréal:
- Representing world’s leading brands in the industry and market leader in region;
- Dynamic and ever-growing environment with development track for each individual;
- Open and intercultural team with international exposure;
- And a great place to work!