Created in 1975, today La Roche-Posay is recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide. La Roche-Posay targets to bring better skin solutions to all types of sensitive skin, from skin diseases (acne, eczema, allergic skin, and the side effects of cancer treatment…) to daily skin issues. Better skin solutions for everyone, from infancy to adulthood.
The job description entails to highlight the formulas, their ingredients and the corresponding medical tests, to draw attention to the product advantages, to provide medical instructions for use and dosages, as well as to provide the supporting technical / scientific documentation. Maintaining the high level of ethics and integrity is, obviously, of utmost importance.
Would you like to be a part of this inspirative brand and successful story?
For La Roche-Posay team in L'Oreal Bulgaria, we are looking for:
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (m/f)
- Developing and maximizing your territory by focusing on strategic selling techniques and growth
- Building lasting relationships with key doctors, pharmacists and medical teams within the area
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or visits without a previous appointment
- Achieving sales targets - revenue sales and distribution
- Making one-to-one or group presentations to doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
- Organizing and delivering product trainings
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff or organizing the participation of the company in congresses, conferences, symposiums or seminars that are set up by medical professional associations in a related fields (e.g. dermatology)
- Managing budgets when needed (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.)
- Ensuring and encouraging product visibility
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management and regular reporting by email in a predetermined format
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Keeping up with the latest data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- University Degree (preferably in natural sciences: pharmacy, veterinary medicine, biotechnology, stomatology)
- At least 2-3 years of experience on a similar position
- Highly developed sales and organizational skills
- Proactive, curios and creative nature, high motivation to learn
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with people
- Good computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Active knowledge of English
- Category B driving license
L’Oréal is a community of people who share a passion for business and adventure. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals with the flair, intuition and personality to ensure the continuing success of the Group. Diversity is important for L’Oréal. We are looking for people who reflect what our group is: international, open-minded, innovative and entrepreneurial.
If you are candidate that meets our requirements, please apply on following link, latest by 05th of March 2018!
Only short list of the candidates, who meet the requirements, will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.