We are Artists, Creators, Inventors and Entrepreneurs.
We are L’Oréal professional beauty.
The professional beauty industry’s facing its biggest ever disruption!
Ready to shape the future? Join us.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager for Kérastase Brand under L’Oréal Professional Products Division. The Brand Manager will directly report to the Division General Manager and will be in charge of managing to the growth of a brand on market by pushing growth on pillar products through the implementation of promotional and advertising excellence for a specific product(s), and managing marketing budget. Your previous team management experience will help you to develop and lead strong and talented team including 9 people.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Take ownership of international launches and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences locally
- Influence the B-to-B strategy working hand-in-hand with the sales team, lead the roll-out of retail material, drive selective ecommerce
- Manage budget and sales forecast and also manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights for the category
- Implement new launches and marketing mix strategies (360/Digital/Retail) and create the right angle of attack locally to build omnichannel, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Define and steer the country strategy for the category consistent with the international brand positioning and the country’s priorities to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship
- Mobilize and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistics, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
- Monitor the local adaptation of communication materials (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors
- As part of management committee drive the transformation of the Professional industry and retail development in salons
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree and excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum 12 years of marketing, brand development and execution experience
- Having a market and consumer insight in beauty/luxury industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence and drive change through collaboration
- Ability to arbitrate and make decisions in conflicting situations
- Strong project and team management skills
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation, be part of a passionate team leading change in a people oriented industry
- World class training and development
The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents! Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Kérastase, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, L’Oréal Professionnel, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
So we want to know what makes you jump out of bed in the morning and hear all about your big, sometimes crazy ideas.
Share your story and tell us about your ambitions – for yourself and Professional Products Division!
Take a closer look at our world here!