Integration (EAI) is at the heart of L’Oréal IT strategy. The integration platform in North Asia and SAPMENA aims to modernize our data flows with various business partners: Digital, Retail, Finance, Supply Chain, B2B thru APIs. Furthermore, the North Asia and SAPMENA regions has countries that are at the forefront of the Digital revolutions: countries like Japan, South Korea, India and China are continuously stretching what is possible in this domain.
The integration manager is responsible for managing the integration work stream covering new Interfaces and development of existing interfaces. For these interfaces, the person shall be involved in working with Source System IT Leads and Business Users to understand the Integration requirements and analyze the System and Business impact. The role shall encompass working with the Development team to review and refine the development plan, drive the implementation from development to deployment, stakeholder management, status reporting and operational excellence.
The integration manager shall be a technically strong resource that can drive Integration architectural discussions, recommend Integration patterns and drive best practices. The integration manager shall drive roadmap and adoption of latest innovations in Integration approaches.
The role shall require extensive communication with Source System IT Leads and Business Users to consistently update the progress on key projects. The role shall have very effective communication skills and strong at negotiation with senior stakeholders. The role shall have excellent presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be motivated and a detail-oriented professional who can contribute to integration management processes.
- Solid problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking ability
- Understands business requirements and works with process analysts to ensure that integration activities enhance business processes or to minimize any negative impact
- Architect, develop, validate and maintain integration solutions on Event Driven Architecture, API, ESB, MFT, ETL
- Understand master / transaction data and provide expertise in architecting, developing and maintaining solutions
- Create technical specifications
- Serve as a key point of contact for integration projects
- Strong project management skills to drive implementation of large Integration projects
- Develop prototypes and demonstrate various alternatives to functional and business users
- Develop unit, integration and system test plans and scripts
- Resolve defects discovered during all phases of interface and system development and maintenance
- Serve as a key point of contact for integration projects across integration projects
- Act as a project manager for the projects directly under their responsibility
- Troubleshoot critical production issue
- Design/Build scalable solution using DevOps process to support spike during peak season/promotion.
- Coordinate testing efforts to identify and resolve system integration issues
- Good understanding of complex Integration landscape covering different capabilities such as Events Driven Architecture, API, ESB, MFT, ETL
- Drive regular status reporting to senior stakeholders on project health
- Stakeholder management
- Very effective communication skills and strong at negotiation with senior stakeholders
- Ability to drive complex Vendor Delivery organization and influence outcomes with Vendors spanning different organistions associated to different business functions
- BS or equivalent degree with 8+ years of information technology experience
- Expert in application design/architecture, integration architecture development, and enterprise application integration
- Competent in service and IT architecture development
- Prior experience of working on integration projects involving Rest APIs is expected
- Competent in new technology evaluation and should be able to support technical change management
- Hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Event Driven Architecture
- API Gateway
- Azure ecosystem
- Understanding of how above platforms operates in Cloud environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects; strong ability to influence others
- Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies
- Ability to perform functional requirements analysis and business process analysis
- Understands software development and quality management processes to support continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross tower teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills