所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Flexible, casual opportunity on the Giorgio Armani Counter in Myer Melbourne - one of our largest counters Nationally
- Deliver outstanding customer service and achieve sales targets
- You will offer makeup consultation and application services using expert artistry techniques
- To master Giorgio Armani product knowledge, current beauty trends and make-up/skincare application techniques
- Work closely with the counter manager and Retail and Education Manager of your counter to track sales objectives and business plans
- To help execute all Giorgio Armani customer events and promotional activities held at your counter
- Experience in a similar role, working with targets and KPIs will be highly regarded
- Qualifications within Make-up Artistry, Beauty Therapy or similar
- Strong professional experience within Make-up Artistry
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
- Generous above award salaries
- Extensive induction and product training
- Product Allowance and employee discount across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
- Structured development plans for your career progression
ABOUT THE BRAND
Giorgio Armani is a living legend that is constantly reinventing the definition of style and pushing the boundaries of what is possible. The definition of Giorgio Armani cosmetics is Elegant Sophistication.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.