Would you like to become a true finance business partner to one of our largest brands? Are you motivated to work in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment? If so, this Brand Management Controller position might just be the next best thing for you!
Reporting to our Division Controller, Travel Retail Asia Pacific, you will have visibility and ownership on the P&L of one of our most renowned brands in the group.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for annual budgeting and monthly trends analysis
- Produce monthly reports and month end closing
- Take ownership of sales controlling with key focus on Gross to Net Sales management
- Optimize costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.)
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities
- Be a business partner to Sales Division; optimize and drive strategic business decisions
- Implement processes in accordance to Group Norms and ensure internal control policies are respected
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Accounting & Financial Analysis within Retail or FMCG Industries
- Strong drive to strive for excellence, flexible, creative with high learning agility
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Motivated and independent
- Curious and proactive
- Fluent in English and Chinese