Supply Chain Co-Op
About L'Oréal: Founded by a chemist in 1907, L’Oréal leads the world of beauty with 34 global renowned brands such as Clarisonic, Maybelline, Lancôme, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Redken, Skinceuticals, Essie, and Kiehl’s. With $25 billion (Euros) in annual sales and present in 140 countries L’Oréal is a technologically advanced company which manufactures and supplies over 4.5 billion units annually to the world. L’Oréal Operations is an innovative, challenging, dynamic and diverse environment with the opportunity for cross-functional careers – from conception to consumer – in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operational Package Development. We have 45+ manufacturing plants and more than 200 + distribution centers worldwide; L’Oréal Operations is committed to continuous improvement, people development, safety, quality and sustainability.
Preferable candidates to have a supply chain degree as he/she will gain exposure to the supply chain and demand planning role with responsibilities requiring: collaboration, analytics and participation in supply chain projects.
- Work with contacts at the Manufacturing locations to prioritize production and shipping of low coverage items
- Track and communicate priority shipments cross functionally
- Communicate risk of low coverage items to cross functional teams
- Support the team with catalogue management for global and specific international SKUs
- Support the team with monthly planning cycle activities
- Create presentations for management meetings – Utilize reporting tools to consolidate information and package if for management meetings. Create PowerPoint presentations with accurate data and graphics.
- Support the reporting and tracking of Excess and Obsolete inventory for all of CPD
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.