About the Job
- Effectively driving sales results within an established client-base.
- Evaluating and securing opportunities for new business across Adelaide's City, Southern and Western Region.
- Assist our partners’ business growth by adding value through strong relationships and professional marketing support.
- Consult and educate our partners regarding current trends and techniques to enhance client traffic.
- Conduct regular development meetings to track the achievement of sales targets and identify possible development activities.
- Ensure brand image is expressed and maintained at every point of sale.
- You are a dynamic professional with a passion for driving new business and sales results.
- Cert III in hairdressing is desirable however not essential
- You are highly motivated and have the ability to communicate and negotiate at a high level, as well as the ability to present in front of large groups.
- You are a natural self-starter, not afraid to meet new people.
About the Perks
- Excellent commission earning potential and a fully maintained company car with fuel card provided.
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Ongoing sales training and career development
About the Division
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.