ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop a winning go-to-market strategic plan with selling stories that our customers cannot refuse
- Position the division as the key strategic growth partner on 4 categories: cosmetics, hair colour, hair care and skin
- Design and implement practical Sales, Business Development and Retention strategies
- Identify business-specific cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management & Engagement
- People Leadership to build capacity and ensure sustainability of growth
- You have 7-10+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You will have a willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- You will be a critical thinker with strong decision-making abilities
- You will be comfortable in operating in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- You will be comfortable with quantitative and qualitative measures and analysis to help drive in market activity
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts and banking discounts applicable
ABOUT THE PERKS
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.