When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Business Intelligence Analyst
Key Job Accountabilities
He/she collaborates in the definition of the Data activities, roadmap and structures its main data applications, according to the business needs, market trends, the global existing landscape.
• Processing of structured or unstructured data
• Group, classify and format collected data and information
• Carry out one-off / targeted studies (countries / products / segments)
• Contribute to the creation of data sets (datasets) in collaboration with data engineers
• Develop and create activity dashboards according to business needs
• Analyze the performance of Business, marketing and financial operations thanks to KPIs
• Establish recommendations and be a source of proposals on analyzes
• Contribute to the team's RUN activities (daily monitoring, job relaunching, notification to internal customers and incident resolution)
• Contribute to the activities of the operational maintenance of BI and Big Data solutions
• Use ticketing tools (Jira, ServiceNow) to handle incidents and service requests
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of analytics and data processes
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube