Are you passionate about transmiting your category knowlegde and translating your strategy into real business impact?
Then joining L'Oreal LUXE Division might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Training & Education Coordinator with the ability to lead and inspire brilliant minds to bring disruptive category knowledge across Central America.
- Impersonate and transmit the values of the brand to the distribution
- Develop creativity among clients and their teams, linked to new products (if there is no artistic trainer in the country)
- Implement global or customized training programs for each store and/or staff members
- Participate in the development of new training actions
- Make qualitative feedback on our products sell-out
- Contribute to improve our products sell-out in line with brand strategy
- Keep an eye on competition and report information
- 1-5+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.