L’Oréal Canada is in search of a driven and ambitious candidate located in the Edmonton region looking to embark on a wonderful adventure. If you aspire to a sales career offering you challenges and successes within a world leader organization, this position is for you.
Our organization, being a global leader on the world stage in the beauty industry, our teams are composed of passionate individuals seeking to surpass themselves through innovations and their conquest of new markets.
Your initial mission:
· In keeping with our brand strategies, you will play an integral role in executing the go-to-market strategies of new launches and innovations, including their presentation and retail execution in the field.
· You will be managing an established customer base, from the largest retailers in Canada, this within a given geographic area, for the leading beauty brand portfolios in the self-serve market.
· While exploiting your entrepreneurial spirit, you will grow the business by surpassing regional sales targets, as well as market growth objectives set forth by the organization.
· You will be a key stakeholder in promoting our brand image at store level.
· Having excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to work with persons in cross-functional teams within our organization.
As an ideal candidate, you have the following qualities:
You have a valid driver’s license. This position will be the introduction to a wonderful and exciting commercial career bringing you from field sales to retail marketing, category management, account management and trade marketing. Who knows… maybe you will become the next National Sales Director faster than you think… it’s up to you!
Who are we
L'Oreal Canada is a fast paced and innovation driven company. Join our team of world changers to leverage global brands on the Canadian market. Discover the latest technologies created for one of the fastest changing industry in the world. More than skills, L’Oréal is looking for people with personality and ideas open to travelling the country & the world. Subsequently, mobility is required.
What could L’Oréal offer me?