L’Oréal Canada is in search of an ambitious individual looking to embark on a wonderful adventure in the Greater Toronto Area (Markham, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa region)
If you aspire to a commercial career offering endless possibilities to grow within a successful and competitive organization, bringing you to new heights in Canada as well as internationally, this position is for you.
Our organization, being a global leader on the world stage in the beauty industry, our teams are comprised of passionate individuals seeking to surpass themselves through innovations and their conquest of new markets.
Your initial mission
· This opportunity is within our L'Oréal Dermatological beauty Division
· The individual must have a keen interest in skincare and developing their knowledge and be comfortable presenting about product knowledge.
· In keeping with our brand strategies, you will play an integral role in executing the go-to-market strategies of new launches and innovations, including their presentation and retail execution in the field.
· You will be managing an established customer base, from the largest retailers in Canada, this within a given geographic area, for the leading beauty brand portfolios in the self-serve market.
· While exploiting your entrepreneurial spirit, you will grow the business by surpassing regional sales targets, as well as market growth objectives set forth by the organisation.
· You will be a key stakeholder in promoting our brand image at store level.
· Having excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to work with persons in cross-functional teams within our organization.
As an ideal candidate, you have the following qualities
Who are we?
L’Oréal Canada is a fast paced and innovation driven company. Join our team of world changers to leverage global brands on the Canadian market. Discover the latest technologies created for one of the fastest changing industry in the world. More than skills, L’Oréal is looking for people with personality and ideas open to travelling the country & the world. Subsequently, mobility is required.
L’Oréal Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, the largest cosmetics company in the world
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer for all.