The ideal candidate will be supporting the E-Retail Manager in ultimately driving online sales for the retailer.com/e-retail and pure player business within the L’Oreal Luxe Division. The role involves leading and creating the business operational systems needed to fuel strong analytical support and proactive generation of insights for key stakeholders across the division. Candidate must be able to effectively multi-task and juggle between different retailers and pure players with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Website Merchandising & Auditing:
· Responsible for the online consumer journey, identifying new areas of opportunity to improve the consumer experience and drive incremental sales. Leveraging available data and KPIs to track effectiveness.
· Oversee the day-to-day website merchandising tasks and deliver in a timely manner and ensuring thorough audits are completed daily.
· Perform thorough testing and maintenance audits, such as checking for broken links within websites, pricing, monitoring the correct use of digital assets, optimal consumer journey, etc.
· Assist in auditing product inventory, out of stock items and arrival of new products to ensure proper stock status and availability.
· Good understanding of website best practices, UX, site performance, Optimizations etc and share best practices and recommendations to internal and external teams and follow through on any executions.
· Manage and facilitate the online brand page refresh and product set up process across multiple retailers, ensuring timely execution on deliverables and seeing through that the product is live and up to the standards of ecommerce.
· Provide input into global and local creative briefs to ensure required assets are developed to enhance the product page.
· Work with E-Retail Manager and Asset Manager to ensure a smooth process for asset delivery, while ensuring assets are best in class for online.
· Become an expert in the asset management tools available and work with E-Retail Manager and Asset Manager to ensure a smooth process for asset delivery.
PO Management & Operations:
· Assist with the facilitation and follow through of the PO process for select E-Retailers and Pure players and ensuring clear communication between internal and external teams.
· Support and execute process-improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions.
· Manage the process for placing comps to select E-Retailers.
· Work with E-Retail Manager and develop playbooks for content needs to optimize product page copy and assets on all E-Retail sites and Amazon.
· Maintain and update conflict calendar between e-boutiques and e-retail programming to ensure an optimized calendar.
· Analyze and support E-Retail Manager with gathering data from different tools on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure teams are up to date on e-retail and pure player sales, trends, opportunities & gaps, onsite content & merchandising performance and to provide recommendations to be reviewed by the E-Retail Manager, documenting results and sharing best practices with the rest of the team.
· Conduct ongoing competitive and UX research on product page best practices, leveraging and creating tools, dashboards and trackers in order to make insights to action to internal and external teams.
· Ensure the promotional calendar is kept updated and shared with the relevant parties.
· Keep up and share latest and greatest industry news.
Professional Qualifications and Technical Skills:
· At least 2-3 years of professional Ecommerce merchandising and operations experience and/or E-Retail/Retailer.com experience. Amazon experience a plus/preferred.
· Must be a brand advocate and team player with a positive committed attitude.
· Must be willing to be flexible and pivot with job priorities and tasks based on business needs.
· Excellent at project management with the ability to push projects along, keeping everything on track.
· Bring a data driven approach to the decision-making process across teams, ensuring that improvements can be tracked and validated on an ongoing basis.
· Highly proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Aptitude for working with online tools and dashboards with a thorough understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools.
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels and champion ideas.
· Highly organized detail-oriented individual with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Embraces big picture objectives and follows through on details.
· Experience using Adobe CC suite, an asset.
L'Oreal Canada is a equal opportunity employer for all.