The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Amazon and other key accounts in Canada. This position will report to the E-Key Account Manager.
The role involves leading and creating the business operational systems needed to fuel strong analytical support and proactive generation of insights for online retailers.
The candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
I/Pure Player Responsibilities
• Full ownership over managing Pure Players: online trade spend, promotional calendar, media strategy & margin improvements
• Liaise with Content Specialist to optimize the consumer experience on site (SEO, rich content etc)
• Forecast sales & demand – coordinate with Supply Chain to reserve the quantities and communicate with Pure Players to ensure the POs are adequate
• Manage Data & Reporting entirely for Pure Players as well as determine the appropriate KPIs for success
II/Amazon Responsibilities : Operations & Sales planning
• Operations and logistics lead and project management managing relationship with broader Operations team to ensure operational success
• Maintain key operational metrics that measure supply chain performance driving teams to work towards continuous improvement.
• Lead process-improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions.
• Support Account Manager to drive business analysis to improve forecasting, inventory, retailer sell-in, sell-through, inventory management, and various relevant key performance metrics.
• Track price, promotional activity, price elasticity, profitability and other key metrics across pure players and eRetailers with the goal of forecasting impact & occurrence of issues to drive future-facing business strategy
• Support account teams as needed on PDP updates, landing page build outs, Amazon vendor central cases, analytics exports and other daily tasks needed to run business successfully
• Commercial/Operations/Category Management experience preferred
• Knowledge of Amazon or other eretailer operations a plus
• Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels and champion ideas
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
• Experience in change management and process improvement.
• Excellent data skills
• Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and draw conclusions.
• Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to overcome obstacles and deliver results.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
L'Oréal is an equal opportunity employer.