L’Oréal’s Active Cosmetics Division offers a unique world of beauty. Ins international brands embody all facets of elegance and refinement in three major business: skin care Their distribution is selective and is divided between department stores, perfumeries, e-commerce sites and boutiques across the country.
Do you want to part of the L’Oréal Canada adventure within our dynamic Finance team? Read more in detail about the role:
· Be responsible and accountable for budget control for the management of marketing costs
· Become the financial partner of the marketing, administrative and sales teams, participate in meetings with the marketing and digital teams.
· Participate in one or more projects related to this function to improve processes
· Be responsible for updating Marketing fees risk and identify opportunities for trends and budget for your brand/division
· You posses 1-3 years of experience as a financial analyst in consumer goods industry or other
· You excel in time management and multi-tasking and can manage new information systems
· You hold a University degree in Finance (post grad diploma an asset)
· Strong knowledge of Office systems
· SAP experience an asset
· Excellent communication skills (French and English)
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer.