The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst identifies reporting opportunities and develops dashboards as per the BI architecture created in conjunction with the Multichannel Manager. He/she draws links between sales, demographical, visit, and other types of data to make recommendations to management. The BI Analyst also maintains and helps lead the future of digital platforms such as Veeva, the pharmaceutical CRM used by 40+ medical team members across Canada.
DASHBOARD BUILDER AND DATA ANALYZER
- Develop dashboards and identify opportunities for new reports.
- Maintain and improve upon existing BI tools and related systems (e.g. automatic workflows).
- Take initiative to dig through data from all platforms in order to continuously present new perspectives to the business.
- Cross-reference field, sales, and other types of data to push strategies forward.
- Diligently clean data originating from all cubes and Medical platforms.
- Establish statistical models for forecasting sales targets and trends.
- Define, develop, and optimize KPIs.
- Become the master of Veeva, the world’s leading pharmaceutical CRM used by 40+ medical team members across Canada.
- Maintain Veeva and routinely clean the Salesforce objects it’s built on.
- Oversee the roll-out of new areas of Veeva in accordance with Medical Digital, Medical Communications, and Medical Relations priorities.
- Represent and push for Canada’s needs for Veeva during international meetings.
- Work with HQ in France to troubleshoot users’ application incidents.
- Professionalize and automate existing processes outside of Veeva (e.g. using Microsoft Power Automate).
- Assist in other digital projects Medical is working on (e.g. learning platform, tele-dermatology).
- You will collaborate with other analysts both nationally and internationally to learn about cutting-edge reports and maintain Medical Canada’s position as the global BI leader.
- You will have regular meetings with Global HQ, the US, and other counterparts to exchange on best practices in Veeva and define the future of Veeva that Canada needs.
- You will get to collaborate with and balance the needs of Medical Relations, Medical Communications, Regional Managers, Medical Representatives and more.
- Ability to take a complicated topic and explain it in very simple terms.
CORE MEDICAL PLATFORMS
- Microsoft Power BI;
- Microsoft Excel;
- Veeva CRM;
- Veeva OpenData;
- Amazon Vendor Central;
- Microsoft SharePoint;
- Microsoft Power Automate;
- Microsoft Forms;
- SAP; and more.
High level of proficiency in Power BI and Excel (or BI equivalent)
Proven project management and collaboration skills
Bilingual (English and French)
Entrepreneurial spirit and love of cutting-edge technology platforms
Desire to master new digital tools
L'Oréal Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer