Based in Toronto, the Consumer Goods Division is presently seeking a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team as E-Retail Analyst responsible for Amazon.
The role involves leading and creating the business operational systems needed to fuel strong analytical support and proactive generation of insights for Amazon and key stakeholders across the division.
Candidate must be a strong communicator, analytical, possess both writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources/stakeholders to successfully bring projects to life.
· Operations and logistics lead and project management managing relationship with broader Operations, Customer Service, Demand Planning, Supply Chain, Transportation, Packaging, EDI, Credit and other teams needed to ensure operational success
· Maintain key operational metrics that measure supply chain performance driving teams to work towards continuous improvement. For example, ensure optimization in Vendor Lead Time, Fill rates, Chargeback reduction and driving towards optimal retailer performance
· Build and maintain operational reporting to aggregate data across 5 brands & multiple different reporting systems to support the division’s Amazon & overall online business.
· Lead process-improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions.
· Write business cases and specifications to optimize operational improvements, while performing supporting research and analysis to this end.
Sales Planning & Execution Support:
· Support Account Manager to drive business analysis to improve trading, inventory, retailer sell-in, sell-through, inventory management, and various relevant key performance metrics.
· Follow daily sales and communicate finding to the team as well as flag any risks in meeting the sales target
· Based on stock analysis, make weekly stock reservations as well as place Born-To-Run orders when applicable and communicate suggestions for Manual Buys
· Maintain a stock level file to be updated weekly with BO impact on Amazon sales and estimated dates where products are out of stock as well as the sell-in/sell-out impact
· Manage launch calendar for all PPD brands and work on logistics with Supply Chain, Operations, Demand Planning and Account Managers to ensure communication cohesiveness
· Develop and update in regular cadence with brands / accounts manager a promotional planning calendar to capture all business drivers / promotional activity and identify issues before they arise
· Track price, promotional activity, price elasticity, profitability and other key metrics across online channels with the goal of forecasting impact & occurrence of issues to drive future-facing business strategy
· Liaise with Regulatory Affairs and Content Specialist internally as well as SVS and/or support team externally to reinstate suppressed items due to compliance issues
· Support account teams as needed on Amazon vendor central cases, analytics exports and other daily tasks needed to run business successfully
· Commercial/Operations/Category Management experience preferred
· Knowledge of Amazon or other e-retailer operations a plus
· Ability to working multiple teams at all decision-making levels and champion ideas
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Experience in change management and process improvement.
· Excellent data skills
· Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and draw conclusions.
· Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to overcome obstacles and deliver results.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.