DEVELOP INTERNAL E-COMMERCE KNOWLEDGE ACROSS LLD TEAM /LUXE DIVISION OMNICHANNEL AMBASSADOR
Create and implement key customer strategies to reach targets and achieve company goals overperforming online business in partnership with Key Accounts Team:
- Strategic planning of annual Customers roadmap in a JBP approach. Ensuring a long-term investment aligned with retailers priorities.
- Propose with prioritization mindset the right key battles to tackle game changers for the best contribution to the growth
- Work cross functionally to ensure plan delivery : A&P, Coop investment management. Facilitate the building of strong Top To Top relationship.
- Animate sales team with a cross KPI’s scorecard to communicate performances
- Ensure alignment & integration of Brands team into the customers sales team and be able to influence the development of initiatives concepts.
EXECUTE BEST-IN-CLASS E-MERCHANDISING
- Execute brand’s online e-retail calendar
- Propose e-merchandising action focus on the e-commerce conversion equation
- Manage best in class onsite content with marketing teams consultation
- Own the “Share of visibility” roadmap and KPI’S. Improving SEO Content, share of search, share of voice …
- Follow up the retailer technical roadmap for taking opportunities : AB testing …
- ALIGN & EXECUTE E-RETAIL MEDIA PLAN IN AN OMNICHANNEL & CONSUMER CENTRIC WAY
- Ensuring E-retail media plan is complementary part of the media plan
- Own, analyse and communicate the e-retail media plan at a division level
- Work hand in hand with Agency planners to ensure of the consistency of the results in a ROI logic
- Build an internal expertise regarding touchpoints, assets, to upgrade strategic decision
- Ecommerce with 2-3 years experience executing or coordinating a brand online.
- Deep understanding of Ecom landscape
- Be customer centrics & business oriented
- Project management and coordination in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for achievement, Integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen
- Good knowledges of dealing with ambiguities
- Strong internal and external network capabilities with inter-functional leadership skills and ability to manage and educate upwards the senior management Team
- Synthetic thinking, zooming out from deep dive to strategic vision
- Strong analytics capacities and insights generation (numbers turned into actions)
- Well prioritization skills