MISSION OF THE JOB:
The B2B e-commerce project lead will manage the day-to-day operations of our new B2B and multibrand e-commerce platform, dedicated to our Canadian salon owners.
Support local e-commerce operations
· When needed, support eCommerce campaign operations (set-up, test and activate) including support of seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content to achieve commercial objectives;
· Ensure a consistent, optimized & relevant customer journey across our B2B e-commerce platform; · Oversee complex HTML content to support campaign activities while ensuring our B2B platform is leveraging the most relevant practices, content & features. Govern the day-to-day operations
· Account for local digital content, services & features to be consistent and relevant for a seamless customer experience across all digital touch points; · Ensure an agile, bug free user experience on our B2B e-commerce platform, following global e-commerce requirements and brands guidelines;
· Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with IT stakeholders, ensuring business critical systems and processes remain operational and bug free. Ensure prioritization of platform regression, championing needs of markets where necessary;
· Support incident management for any major issue (global/local) affecting conversion rate, new member’s activation or availability of the products or the platforms.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Relevant degree with strong Web knowledge and experience;
• At least 2 years’ experience in digital & ecommerce activities, including Content Management Systems, Personalization & Targeting, e-merchandising, product lifecycle management;
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a strong plus;
• Strong organizational or project management skills in an international commercial environment;
• At ease with IT Technologies & architecture;
• Bilingual (English-French).
L'Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer.