WHO WE ARE
As the number one global cosmetic company L’Oreal is continuously reinventing the beauty that moves the world. Since 1909 this ongoing revolution has been spearheaded by the innovation, integrity and resilience of the men and women of L’Oreal. Today we continue to be the change we aim to see in the world the as the number one beauty tech company by reinventing the business of tomorrow through our pillars of success including technology, sustainability, and inclusivity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Key Account Manager, my focus is by brand/category, by retailer/channel. I’m responsible of the sell-out/sell-in and to establish a strong plan per retailer to optimize the marketing plan and to meet the commercial yearly target. I am the voice of my retailers’ needs to generate growth and must share strategic vision to all cross-functional teams to align on common objective of wining market shares.
- Build and manage sales trend to win market share for a specific retailer / brand
- Follow up of the sales objectives on a weekly basis, to adjust trend, RAF and actions to come
- Maximize brand opportunities with retailer
- Lead or participate in negotiation with the retailer
- Manage retailer budget & be the inventory lead
- Share strategic vision & Business plan with cross-functional teams
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to identify and address strategic selling opportunities to deliver annual volume, profit, and share plans
WHO YOU ARE
- Poses 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience building and executing consumer centric business development plans
- Master Selling- Negation Techniques
- Clear understanding – integration of planning cycle and forecasting
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze market data insights and integrate into clear action plans
- Strong communication skills and networking abilities
- Business Growth Mindset
- Exclusive employee discounts up to 50% (WOW!)
- Remote work model
- Summer and winter Fridays
- Access to unlimited virtual learning platforms
- Phenomenal Vacation Policy as well as Holiday’s time off!
- Health/dental insurance and RRSP participation on your first day!
- A defined pension plan!
- $500/year wellness spending
- Free BIXI membership and STM discount
- Reimbursement of Professional licenses
- And more!
L'Oreal Canada offers equal opportunities for all.