PLANNING THE IMPLEMENTATION
· Actively ensuring that the deadlines for the various stages of the implementation of the make-up and merchandising wall updates are met (eg permanent tablet displays / makeup presentation walls)
· Make reminders and close follow-ups with the teams involved.
· Schedule with suppliers the arrival of parts in time for assembly and in-store shipping.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT OF MERCHANDISING PARTS
· Maintain the level of backorders at less than 3% at all times.
· Maintain sound inventory management and minimize storage and assembly costs.
· Optimize quantities to order by analyzing price and delivery time.
· Analyze the performance indicators of our warehouses and logistics assembly.
· Participate in the analysis and selection of storage and logistics providers.
· Participation in the development and respect of merchandising budgets with marketing teams.
· Negotiate with suppliers and find ways to reduce costs by optimizing our purchases.
MANAGEMENT OF SUPPLIERS
· Follow L'Oréal's standard purchasing procedures and work closely with corporate purchasing.
· Plan visits to develop relationships with suppliers and better understand production processes.
· Respect the bidding process to maintain honest and transparent relationships.
WHO WE ARE
L’Oréal Canada is a fast paced and innovation driven company. Join our team of world changers to leverage global brands on the Canadian market. Discover the latest technologies created for one of the fastest changing industry in the world. More than skills, L’Oréal is looking for people with personality and ideas open to travelling the country & the world. Subsequently, mobility is required.
L'Oréal is an equal opportunity employer.
L’Oréal Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, the largest cosmetics company in the world.
WHAT COULD L’OREAL OFFER ME?